Owner and Counsellor
I aim to meet you where you are at, help you understand your issues or “stuff” (cause we all have it), use your unique strengths to face it, and learn practical coping strategies to make lasting changes. I specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to identify, challenge, and replace negative self-talk. This is the gold-standard of treatment for many issues including anxiety, stress, and depression. Essentially, if we can change the way you think –or talk to yourself– we can change the way you feel, we can change how you act, and ultimately, change the way you live. These areas are all interconnected. Thus, small changes in one area can have a ripple effect throughout your life.
- Anxiety, Stress, & Depression
- Athletes, Health & Wellness for those wanting to live an overall healthy lifestyle, and Healthcare Professionals
- Christian Counselling
- Motherhood/ Women’s Issues/ Postpartum Depression/ Pregnancy & Pregnancy loss
- University age (12 years experience working with universities across the US and Canada)
- Silencing Your Inner Critic of Negative Self-Talk
- Increasing Confidence
- Trauma, Grief & Loss (CVAP trauma counsellor)
- Relationships, Boundaries, and Communication with Couples, Families, and other Relationships
- Couples, Marriage, & Relationships
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for practical strategies to increase your overall mental health
I work in many areas but specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to implement change in how you
- think/talk to yourself,
- feel (manage overwhelming feelings, stress, sadness, etc and improve confidence), and how you
- act (what you do or do not do because of your “issue”).
- Changes in any of these areas can influence one another, and ultimately impact how you live more fully in your work, relationships, and life–to truly come alive.
However, counselling is so personalized to you. I always tailor my approach uniquely to you and your unique goals.