There has been a growing demand for Online Counselling. These can be Video Sessions or Phone Sessions. Online Counselling is flexible in days, times, weekends, and evenings from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Many people share that this experience of Online Counselling can actually help them to engage and open up in a very empowering way, without self-consciousness. In some ways to this regard, technology can be a catalyst for openness rather than a hindrance. Online therapy is especially cohesive with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for those experiencing anxiety, stress, and depression. There are great supplemental resources (apps, websites, reflection questions/journalling) that I use with clients to serve as in-between-session exercises.
Online therapy is especially helpful for busy individuals, moms, families, and athletes who have demanding time and schedule constraints.
A secure online counselling platform is used that is in congruence with healthcare regulations. You can book in below or on the Contact page. Upon booking you receive information such as how to pay and how to access the session. You are simply emailed the secured link for the online counselling session. It is very user-friendly. And of course if you have any questions, please contact me 🙂
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for improving and Changing Negative Self-talk, Self-esteem
- Improving Confidence
- Motherhood/ Women’s issues/ Pregnancy & Postpartum/ Postpartum Depression
- Couples/Relationship/Marriage Counselling
- Sports Psychology
- Christian Counselling
- University (12 years of experience with students, student-athletes, & staff across the United States & Canada)
- Grief & Trauma (Crime Victim Assistance Program CVAP trauma counsellor)
- Work/Life Balance along with Personal/Professional Growth & Development
- Mental Health and Performance Coaching & Consulting for Groups and Organizations