Therapy is Resource, Not Just a Last Resort
Let’s bust the myth that counselling and therapy are things to seek when we reach a metaphorical or literal rock bottom.
Mental health is health. Just like you see a dentist and doctor regularly for the maintenance of good health (we hope!), counselling is the same. Think of counselling as one tool in your toolbox for good health 🔧
Learn more or Book an Appointment with our team of therapists to find the right fit with you, your unique situation & goals, finances, & schedule 🙂 We are here to help you and look forward to journeying with you !
Barb and the Alive Counselling team
You’ll never regret investing in yourself.
Lates Blog Posts and Resources:
- BC Wildfire Response: Mental Health Response
- Feeling Stressed and Burnt Out? The 7 Types of Rest Everyone Needs
- 3 Steps to Manage Stress and Build Resilience
- 3 Ways to Turn Your Inner Critic into Your Inner Cheerleader
- I Think I Want to Start Going to Counselling. How do I Start Counselling?