I am able to engage and connect in a very authentic way in our Online sessions. I actually feel like I can be more open and vulnerable, leading to more self-awareness and growth.
When we are overwhelmed, stuck, & don’t know where to start, we typically don’t start. I specialize in CBT to help you get unstuck, understand “your stuff” (cause we all have it!), & implement practical strategies to change how you think, feel, & live more alive.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for improving and Changing Negative Self-talk, Self-esteem
- Improving Confidence
- Motherhood/ Women’s issues/ Pregnancy & Postpartum/ Postpartum Depression
- Couples/Relationship/Marriage Counselling
- Sports Psychology
- Christian Counselling
- University (12 years of experience with students, student-athletes, & staff across the United States & Canada)
- Grief & Trauma (Crime Victim Assistance Program CVAP trauma counsellor)
- Work/Life Balance along with Personal/Professional Growth & Development
- Mental Health and Performance Coaching & Consulting for Groups and Organizations