We’re bringing the best in the game to you. WHL Virtual Camp is a 5-day camp for female hockey players of all ages and skill levels. Learn from top strength...
Group speaking events can be very beneficial to your organization, team, or group.
I love educating, equipping, and empowering others through speaking events and interactive workshops. I have quite an array of topics, but always personalize to your unique needs. Some previous events include:
- NHL Mental Health & Mental Training night
- Speaker at UBCO for Bell Let’s Talk on Mental Health and Social Media
- Speaker with UBC President Dr. Santa J. Ono on Mental Health and University Students to provide counselling for university students
- This is What Hope Looks Like with Jordin Tootoo
- Host of Mental Health Minute on Kelowna radio stations
- “Overcoming Anxiety & Stress” with Wildfire Women
- “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind” with Aligned Chiropractic
- “Creating a Personalized Mental Workout” with BC Hockey
- “Gratitude” events with Third Space Life Charity
- “Performance, Pressure, & Identity” with Breakout West Music Conference & Festival for Professional Musicians
- “What is Mental Health” within the Kelowna schools
- “Stress Management Strategies” for corporations
- “Catch Your Negative Thinking Traps & How to Replace Them”
- “7 Steps to Turn Negative Thoughts into Positive Impacts”
- “Communication Strengthening in Relationships”
- “5 Love Languages in Real Life”
- Kelowna Now interview on Valentine’s Day with a Couples Therapist in Kelowna
- “New Year, New You: Goal Setting for Personal & Professional Development”
- Mental Health Tips for Moms: Mother’s Day Edition for Mamas For Mamas
- Mental Health Moments for Moms for The House Church
- Quarantine Quarrels for The House Church on Couples & Communication during COVID
- How Athletes Can Stay Motivated During COVID with WHL Academy
- Video Interview with Team USA Women’s Hockey Olympic Gold Medalist Brianna Decker
- Team Canada Olympic Gold Medalist Natalie Spooner’s Virtual World Wide Hockey Academy Speaker
- & many more
I’d love to facilitate your next team, organization, work, or group meeting. For all speaking inquiries, please contact me here.
Latest Past Events
Negative thoughts themselves aren’t the problem—it’s the power we give them. During this time of heightened anxiety, overwhelm, and isolation, we can be more susceptible to these common thinking traps....
🇺🇸 As a Mindset Coach with WHL Academy, I lead a weekly Mindset Call on Monday's to hep athletes in their mental health and mental game. On today’s WHL Academy,...