In Person Counselling in Kelowna & Online Counselling in British Columbia
Counselling Areas of Expertise:
- Individual Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Counselling for : Children, Teens, Families, Young Adults, University, Adults
- Career Counselling
- Online Counselling
- In Office In Person Counselling:
- 30-Minute Counselling with Barb to meet your time and financial needs
- Walk & Talk Therapy
- Group Counselling available
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, or CBT.
- Anxiety and Stress,
- Changing Negative Self-Talk,
- Improving Confidence
- Coping skills
- Sports Counselling & Improving Performance for Athletes
- Christian Counselling
- Motherhood, Postpartum Depression & Support for Moms’ Mental Health
- Online Counselling
- Relationships, Couples Counselling
- Grief & Loss
- Healthcare Professionals
- Life Transitions
- Brene Brown work
- Personal Growth and Development
- Supervision: Barb is a Clinical Supervisor with the Third Space program and the University of British Columbia Okanagan and supervises graduate students and practising therapists
- Private Practice Business Coaching
We are therapists with specific organizations
that offer coverage for counselling such as:
Cost & Coverage
As Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCCs) , many insurance plans cover counselling such as Pacific Blue Cross, Greenshield, and Sun Life. Please check with your specific provider’s policy for coverage. Payment is made prior to the session via etransfer or card. Upon payment, you will receive a receipt to submit for reimbursement. Please see the specific descriptions in Jane App for pricing and times.
30 minute sessions at $75
1 hour sessions starting at $135
We are passionate about coming
alongside of you wherever you are.
The work I have done with Barb has changed my life. With her help I learned that I was not only worthy but, capable of helping myself. Walking with her has been one of the most meaningful experiences I have ever had.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come Alive.
– Howard Thurman